Alcrucis, certified as a Great Place To Work 2021 – has an immediate opportunity for a Technical Lead. In this role, you will work for our Pune, Maharashtra office as an integral member of our Technical Delivery team to ensure we increase our company’s success with our growing base of clients. We are building our team pan India providing Work From Home / Remote / Pune opportunity.
Notice Period – Immediate / 30 days
- Develop Web Applications with .Net Framework 4.0/4.5, .Net Core
- Should have good experience in C#, writing queries for SQL Server and T-SSQL
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC 5.0, ASP.NET Web API is a must.
- Excellent understanding and experience of RESTful APIs
- Worked on Angular, React or React Native
- Security Guidelines
- Coordinate/prepare report status on development tasks: design, unit test, code, source control outline project objectives and plans
- Analyze project requirements
- Collaborate with management
- Ensure that quality control and quality assurance procedures are performed in accordance with development standards.
- Write technical specifications/documentation
- Trend reporting analysis
- Metrics management
- Manage applications in the production environment
- Troubleshoot application issues
Aggressive Field Leader:
- Drives projects to completion.
- Works under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Relies on good judgment to plan/accomplish goals.
- Team Management capabilities and conflict resolution.
- Strong coaching skills. Ability to step outside role confines and help teach and enable other team members.
- Produce and have a mature approach to documentation and distribution of knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Identifies current operating procedures.
- Clarifies program objectives writes/reviews manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Keeps up to date with emerging applications, technologies, and standards in the field.
- Understands scope.
- Thinks through process requirements.
- Provides solutions to projects with a keen sense of creativity.
- Addresses changing business requirements.
Involved Team Player:
- Directs development teams to achieve optimal performance
- Leads/coordinates development activities, solution elaboration, and implementation process Issues resolution among developers
- Coordinates with DBA in creating stored procedures, functions and table designs
- Willing to provide hands-on support
- Delegates project tasks to offshore developers
- Communicates with (non) Technical Teams
- 10+ years of experience in Software Development/lifecycles
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ experience in working with multi-geographical teams
- Have experience in People management
- Managed complex projects as a leading specialist in the field
- Supported internal business requirements and external customers
- Practiced best concepts and procedures in the field
- Supported organizations application systems
- Contributed consultation in team setting
- Applied iterative development approaches to delivering quality software
TECHNICAL BACKGROUND :
- ASP .NET, MVC C#
- Web APIs, WCF
- LINQ, & XML entity framework
- MS SQL
- Microsoft Azure
- Excel Reporting & Analysis Services
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems: encoding, testing, debugging and installing
- Systems Architecture/Infrastructure
- Application Architecture Design
- codes software applications
- oversees testing
- develops fixes
- uses Design Patterns
- knows relational databases
- practices client-server concepts
- multithreading concepts (preferred)
- asynchronous communications (preferred)
- Bachelor s Degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline; a master s degree would be a plus
- Effective communication skills in English is mandatory for non-native English speakers (oral and written)
- Minimum 10 years of technical consultancy experience software development / software implementation in the software industry
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including an ability to communicate effectively at senior levels within client organizations
- Ability to work independently toward stated business goals
KEY SKILLS :
Entity Framework, Angular
Good to Have – .NET Core, React, jQuery UI, React Native, Xamarin