Role : SQL Developer
Alcrucis, certified as a Great Place To Work 2021 – has an immediate opportunity for a SQL Developer. In this role, you will work for our Pune, Maharashtra office as an integral member of our technical team to ensure we increase our company’s success with our growing base of clients.
Notice Period – Immediate / 30 days
Candidate will be responsible for developing software using SQL. This is an individual contributor role and will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development lifecycle, including unit testing. You will be guided in Agile frameworks and popular coding languages to fulfill our business needs.
- Should have 3 to 5 years experience in software development using MS SQL Server.
- Primary skills of SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Ability to interpret requirements and write SQL scripts.
- Know all features of SQL Server 2012 Stored Procedure, SQL Jobs, Functions and Triggers.
- Good knowledge on DDL/DML/DCL queries, query tuning & optimization.
- Knowledge of SSIS is mandatory.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with all level of people of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Experience in Agile methodology and Sprints preferable.
- Ability to interact with Business Team and understand requirements.
TECHNICAL BACKGROUND :
- SSMS, SQL profiler, Tuning Advisor
- SSRS, SSIS
- JIRA, OpenProject, SVN
- Bachelor s Degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline; a master s degree would be a plus
- Effective communication skills in English is mandatory for non-native English speakers (oral and written)
- Minimum 3 years of technical consultancy experience software development / software implementation in the software industry
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including an ability to communicate effectively at senior levels within client organizations
- Ability to work independently toward stated business goals.
- Communicate with the business teams and clients for requirements.
- Design and develop technical solutions.
- Estimate, plan and schedule deliveries.
- Troubleshoot production issues with minimal support.
- Manage deployments and releases.
- Source code configuration and management.
- Analyze and mitigate risks.
- Report accurate status to all stakeholders.