As a member of our Product Engineering and Delivery team, you will work with other Engineers and Leads throughout the software development life cycle involved in design, development, integration, and testing our suite of products. This is a hands-on role and will require you to mentor a team of junior developers and also assist the team with problem-solving and process optimization. You will work on Agile frameworks, popular coding languages, and acquire in-depth knowledge of market-leading product solutions.
- Communicate with the business teams and clients for requirements
- Design and develop technical solutions
- Estimate, plan, and schedule deliveries
- Troubleshoot production issues with minimal support
- Manage deployments and releases
- Source code configuration and management
- Analyze and mitigate risks
- Report accurate status to all stakeholders
- Lead and mentor team members.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent course from a recognized university
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in software development using .Net Framework 4.0/4.5, .Net Core
- Should have good experience in C#, writing queries for SQL Server and T-SSQL
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC 5.0, ASP.NET Web API is a must.
- Excellent understanding and experience of RESTful APIs
- It is desirable to have experience in Entity Framework 6.0, Unity Framework preferable.
- Experience with modern web application building libraries such as Angular, Polymer, React, etc is plus
- Proven experience in developing highly scale-able distributed cloud applications on a cloud system, preferably Azure, AWS.
- IIS, Fiddler, SSMS, Postman
- WPF, Microsoft Word applications/ add-ins
- SSRS, SSIS
- JIRA, SVN, GIT, Azure DevOps
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Experience in Agile methodology and Sprints preferable
- Ability to interact with Business Team and understand requirements
- Ability to mentor or lead junior team members.
- Any Graduate or Post Postgraduate in Any Specialization